12/16/13

CANDY G!RL


 
You guuuuyyssss, I'm in a Jeffrey Campbell lookbook! I still can't really believe it so excuse my nerd-out for a moment. These photos were taken last time I was visiting home in California (mid October) and I got to work with the most amazing team of people
(we got to adventure around on the beach for the day-no complaints here).
 
In other news, I am currently home in California again. Been spending lots of time with my family (both human and furry), walking on the beach, and journaling. I am trying to use this time wisely-to turn inward, get to know myself again, learn and grow.
 
Hope you're all doing great~*~*
I know I can't complain about coming from 15 degrees and snow to this 80 degree magic paradise I am lucky enough to call home.
 
xxSea

7 comments:

  1. WOW, congrats - this lookbook is superamazing!!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing opportunity! Great photos - you look incredible!
    charityshopking

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! the photos look great- you make an amazing JC ambassador :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fucking perfect! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing! and you're lookin dope, as always!<33
    totally jelly of your hair.

    xxBianca
    www,xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITs :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete