7/15/12

little.acid.mermaid

(wearing: thrifted/diy little mermaid tee, Crash & Burn lace pannel leggings, thrifted flannel, Demonia wedges, diy nose/ear chain)


Sometimes I really wonder what goes through my head whilst dressing myself. funny thing is, weirder the outfit, the more I tend to like it-and the more 'myself' I feel. weirdo to the core, I'm tellin' ya. Sorry I disappeared again. Change is all around me, and I'm struggling to accept it gracefully and find my footing. Be expecting a couple posts a day in attempts to get caught up to the present. I'm sick of posting old pictures! Altough I am missing this hair color desperately at the moment. Side note....anyone else watch breaking bad on netflix?? Well if so, you have probably been impatiently awaiting the arrival of season four as well-and today is the day guyzzz!!! SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN. @*^#$*&


xxsea

10 comments:

  1. I really love it, man. Your hair is so so soooo beautiful, i love this color of a lot. Definitely, YOU ROCK$!


    Lola, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this outfit.
    i have my favorite blogs that i follow and on occasion i go to bloglovin's popular or top blogs and i am immediately bored by the head to toe ensembles of isabel marant, philip lim, theory...
    i love blogs that are realistic to my lifestyle and budget.
    i like going to hit up thrift stores, dirty bars, walk along the la river or pull over to pick up a broken chair on the side of the road.
    i'm also very inspired by nostalgia. i like my childhood comforts. mixing those into my outfits makes me happy.
    i dig your blog and this hair you have in this photo is stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    LIL MERMAID YOU IS SO DOPE
    SEA YOU ARE THEE BAUSS

    xx Jacqueline
    fngm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of anyone who could create and pull off an outfit like this as well as you have. So, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I want this little mermaid teee. I used to want to be her!! The outfit is awesome too, you look great!!! And weird is definitely a good thing! I like weird!!!

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that tee is bananas!! and I'm a huge breaking bad fan as wellzzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this so much! Gotta be one of my faves!

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for season 4, too! YOU LOOK PERFECT, AS ALWAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u are beatiful
    wholesale leggings wholesale fashion leggings
    www.leggingss.com

    ReplyDelete