1/19/12

reflections

(wearing: thrifted fringe sweater vest, jouiou faux shearling vegan leather jacket,
Betsey Johnson graphic tank c/o aSociete, f21 lace flares, Deena & Ozzy shoes)


If you're a true bargain hunter like I am, you're always on the lookout for the best deals and sales available. I was recently contacted by a company called aSociete, a member's only flash sale site (created to cater to the budget of a college student) that offers daily deals on amazing items from some freakin' sweeeet labels. The prices will blow your mind, no joke. This Betsey Johnson tank has been glued to my body since it arrived on my doorstep, it's so comfortable I mayyy have even slept in it once or twice?

I'm off to binge on jelly beans and watch some Walking Dead with my sister, but more posts to come tomorrow!


XXsea

18 comments:

  1. You are unbelievable! Love this - that sweater vest is KILLER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuurrrve it! Your hair looks so cool with the braid around it...and I'm jealous of how long it is. Loving those flares and your dream catcher earrings...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that vest was thrifted! Such a good find, and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is absolutely amazing!
    And I love your nosering, I wan't one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ♥!
    I adore every single item of your outfit!!
    I have to make a vest like that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love:

    ur face..

    ur hair..

    ur flares..

    ur earing!

    have a nice day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. in love with your blog! thanks for all the inspiration. have fun binging on those jelly beans :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are lovely, and the colour of your hair is beautiful!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the tank, flares and vest!

    xx Jacqueline

    fngm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! Lana Del Ray in the background <3 perfection. I am simply in love with your pants too!


    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous! Your hair are so amazing! Love it :)

    http://jessicasofienielsen.blogspot.com/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that vegan shearling coat!! perfect outfit girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an awesome website, I'm always looking for cheapo clothes haha. Sweet flares too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're gorgeous :)

    I'm definitely following*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures.
    You are such an ethereal beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing! And I love your hair :D

    ReplyDelete