11/21/11

towanderthroughalleys

(wearing: all vintage)

Yes, it's late November and here I am in short shorts and a tank top...and bare feet; but I threw a giant sweater ontop of it, if only to make myself appear (and feel) more seasonally acceptable. I'm missing Summer terribly, if you couldn't tell. I have so many things I want to express and share, but I'd better cut it short and save you all (and myself) from the unstoppable ramblings that are sure to pour from me in my current mindset. I can't seem to articulate ANYTHING today without unnecessarily dragging every little detail out.
or maybe that's just every Monday...

xxSea

10 comments:

  1. goodmornin dear

    amazin shots

    <3 ur legs and hair

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so beautiful, i love that you're wearing all vintage.



    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit
    xoxox
    Chloe
    www.chloesterk.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are wonderful! <3 & I ADORE your sunnies! I wish I could wear shorts & a tank where I live...but there's snow on the ground :/

    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage outfit! Your glasses are awesome <3

    LOVE FROM
    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog! This outfit rocks.

    <3 eccentric daydream

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sea - you babe!!! XXX Loving the Lana del Rey. XX

    ReplyDelete