1/8/11

I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign






A day of wiiild weather during the week of Christmas; after almost two weeks of endless rain the storm broke for just a bit and the result was a water color sky filled with billowy clouds and the first sunshine we'd seen in much too long. I really need to be better at posting photos right after I take them, but I have so many ideas and images and clutter in my mind that I want to share on my blog- so things take a while to get sorted out and make their way into a post. I was bundled up in countless layers & my favorite Free People hooded knit; don't mind my serious demeanor (I swear-I do smile a lot!) I think the last minute Holiday stress was waring on me. . On a side note, if you haven't tried a lychee Ramune (an amazzzzing Japanese soda) you should definitely get on that.

xxSea

p.s. The sweet and talented Kat of accoudrements included me in her Follow Friday post this week! She is always full of inspirational words and you should really check out her blog!
Thanks again Kat xx

5 comments:

  1. Like all the photos, you look so grat on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather on the first shot is kind of frightening. I am amazed by your style. I checked your other posts and i am very curious for more.. Keep up.. Im following and you will be in my blogroll at my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ! That really means a lot!

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my thank you so much for the shout out! <3

    and by the way

    ramune is the best thing ever invented. i swear by it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ofcourse pretty ladyy ! & yes, yes it is

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete