1/23/11

G.Marie+S.O.S.




    
                         

G.Marie boutique of Laguna Beach is one of my favoriteee local fashion stops.
They carry a great variety of adorable stuff, including some of my favorite lines (such as Wildfox Couture) as well as an array of amazing vintage finds (and I'm sure many of you know that vintage shopping is my weakness!) Thanks to a little collaboration with the owner herself, Gina (see her in photos 1, 4, 5, & 6), there will soon be a couple styles of S.O.S. originals available @ gmarieboutique.com-her online store!

I'm sooo excited, & I hope you all check it out.


xxSea

p.s. to view all S.O.S. styles or to inquire about pricing/purchasing-

5 comments:

  1. Really cool pictures! I love the atmosphere in your blog :)
    I'm going to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70s inspired pieces to the T? Can't go wrong with that. Lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this line, thanks for sharing! definitely going to check it out now.

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even handle how amazing those sequined flares are.

    ReplyDelete