10/25/10

This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need

 

  Above are photos from my amazing Saturday spent hanging out with my sister and shopping like a mad woman. We stopped by a few thrift stores and picked up some amazing pieces, had a delicious lunch at Wahoo's Fish Tacos, and to top it all off we ventured to LF in Laguna to pick up my Birthday present from my mom. She surprised me and got me something I've been pining over for months, and I am completely head over heels OBSESSED. Can't wait to share the contents of the Jeffrey Campbell box with all of you.
Thanks again mommy, you're the best !

Hope everyone else had a great weekend,
will have some exciting updates to share soon !
XXSea


wearing:
F21 sunnies, my favvv grey Audrey v-neck, black Max Studio scarf from my boyfriend,
 Sulfur cargo skinnies, F21 sandals, misc. accessories

2 comments: