10/3/10

Roadtrippin'














I'm wearing:
 top photos- F21 grey tee, CR boyfriend shorts, ring (that I turned into a necklace) purchased in downtown L.A., misc. thrifted and handmade bracelets
fashionshow photos- an original shredded tee made by me, DIY headband, F21 cross locket necklace, Eunina black skinnys, vintage black boots, misc. vintage, thrifted, and handmade bracelets and rings

  This Friday my boyfriend Gil and I took off on a little road trip down to the Gaslamp District in San Diego for his sister Tania's Paul Mitchell hair and fashion show for a cause (which was breast cancer-always something I love to support in any way possible) at the Se` hotel. It was a beautiful hotel with the most amazing decor, our room was so nice and overlooked the pool/cabana area below, and for some reason the lobby had the most amazing scent to it (yes I know, sounds weird, but seriously-it was heavenly). The fashion show took place out on the patio and they had the runway set up across the pool on the fourth floor over looking the city lights and the hustle and bustle of the streets below. It was such a great time and Tania's models looked amazing !
 On top of all of the fun we had, the show drew in a huge crowd
and I'm sure they made tons of money for the cause.

On a side note, the websites almost up! I am beyond excited about all the many things that have been going on lately and all that's still to come. Life is truly full of blessings and opportunities; I've had some low moments, but in order to get to the high points I now understand you have to push through the adversities to reach your full potential. You truly can reach whatever goal you set your heart on, as long as your willing to put in the work.

I hope this month brings happiness and good fortune to us all;
 I mean, October is my favorite month..let the fun and festivities begin!

XXSea

p.s. Has anyone seen Wallstreet, The Social Network, Let Me In,
or Life As We Know It?
There are way too many movies that I've been dying to see out right now, and I find it nearly impossible to pick one over the other..I've seen a few great ones in the past weeks that I plan on posting about soon, but if you have seen any of the movies listed above, let me know which one you enjoyed the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment