7/20/10

The Horses Are Coming So You Better Run




Okay, so am I the only person who gets giddy with excitement every time i see this trailer? Can't wait..

I got a little carried away and lazily made a silly collage inspired by the magnificent locations and beauty I've taken from the few previews and stills of the movie I've seen so far..warning you now-it's nothing special, but I'm dying over all the stone rings I stumbled upon on google images..



all misc. photos, google images

Told you it was silly, but I can't wait for the movie-and I love the song Dog Days Are Over by Florence & The Machine from the trailers, it's such a feel good song that you can't help singing along to. If you haven't read the book yet, I most definitely recommend it; kinda makes me want to take a spur of the moment trip around the world...if only. Til then, I'll keep dreaming!

Love&Joy,
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment