7/26/10

Freer than a raindrop, fallin' from the sky


Long days filled with question and worry; contemplations regarding the future and a past riddled with doubt.
Letting go is hard, I've been through the pain before, I'm stronger now and more prepared for the storm.


Past day and a half has been a mess of hurt and one of the hardest experiences of my life, keeping a clear mind and a happy face seems to be the most difficult aspects. I feel like people can see the cracks in my exterior, and being one who tends to wear her heart on her sleeve makes it near impossible to keep my feelings and inner-battles buried. However, taking what I've learned from past troubles, I know keeping things hidden isn't the answer. I'm just truly so thankful to have a support system around me and a loving family to turn to in times like these. Doing my best to keep my chin up and keep pushing through the struggles and (for lack of a better word) bullshit. It's funny how a few details can change the way you look at everything; but I refuse to lay down and die. I'm a fighter, and I won't let the current pull me down without a battle. Til things take a turn for the better..
I'll be searching for answers in the stars..

Love&Strength,
Sea


photo credit, FashionGoneRogue

No comments:

Post a Comment